Several hospitalized due to carbon monoxide leak 

Several people in San Francisco were taken to the hospital Sunday morning after a carbon monoxide leak in their building caused them to get sick, a fire dispatcher said.

The incident was reported at about 2:20 a.m. on Central Avenue between Page and Oak streets, the dispatcher said.

Carbon monoxide was leaking from a furnace in the building, which caused several people got sick.

The patients were taken to various local hospitals.

Tags: ,

About The Author

Staff Report

Staff Report

Bio:
A daily newspaper covering San Francisco, San Mateo County and serving Alameda, Marin and Santa Clara counties.
Pin It
Favorite

More by Staff Report

Monday, May 21, 2018

Videos

Most Popular Stories

© 2018 The San Francisco Examiner

Website powered by Foundation