Second arrest made in SSF assault, robbery 

South San Francisco police announced a second arrest in a home invasion robbery in South San Francisco on Wednesday in which a couple was tied up in their home for several hours and the wife sexually assaulted.

Police initially said there were three suspects, but in a news release issued late tonight said they "are not looking for any further suspects at this time.''

Isaias May Navarrete, who police said is a 20-year-old unemployed dishwasher, was arrested at his San Francisco home sometime before 6 p.m. today in connection with the case, police Sgt. Joni Lee said.

She declined to release further information on the case, saying the Police Department will provide details at a news conference.

Thursday, police announced the arrest of 33-year-old Juan Carlos Vasquez, who had worked for the couple previously doing landscaping.

Tags: ,

About The Author

Staff Report

Staff Report

Bio:
A daily newspaper covering San Francisco, San Mateo County and serving Alameda, Marin and Santa Clara counties.
Pin It
Favorite

More by Staff Report

© 2018 The San Francisco Examiner

Website powered by Foundation