Paul Begala’s hair

Say what you want about Paul Begala, but this is the most creative DSCC fundraising pitch I’ve received all year:

From: Paul Begala

Subject: My hair

Dear David,

Between Sharron Angle, Rand Paul and Sarah Palin, I’m tearing out what’s left of my hair. And I don’t have much to spare. At this rate, I’m going to make James Carville look like Mitt Romney. (Say what you want about Mitt; his hair is beautiful.)

About The Author

David Freddoso

Bio:
David Freddoso came to the Washington Examiner in June 2009, after serving for nearly two years as a Capitol Hill-based staff reporter for National Review Online. Before writing his New York Times bestselling book, The Case Against Barack Obama, he spent three years assisting Robert Novak, the legendary Washington... more
Pin It
Favorite

More by David Freddoso

Latest in Nation