A few more independent expenditures reported today:
National Association of Realtors PAC
- IL-14: $27,000 for a survey and $300,000 in television ads to support Rep. Bill Foster, D.
- OH-12: $22,000 for a survey and $298,000 for television ads to support Rep. Patrick Tiberi, R.
- WA-8: $300,000 for television ads to support Rep. Dave Reichert.
- CA-44: $323,000 for television ads to support Rep. Ken Calvert, R.
Shee Atika, Inc.
- AK-SEN: $16,000 on newspaper ads to support Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R, in her write-in campaign.
American Dental Association PAC
- AZ-1: $11,500 for a survey to support Paul Gosar, R.
Western Representation PAC
- AK-SEN: $5,200 for radio ads to support Joe Miller, R.
- NV-SEN: $5,400 in radio ads, $2,000 in online banner ads, $800 for a rally in Carson City, and $15,000 for “support email” to support Sharron Angle, R.
Senate Conservatives Fund
- DE-SEN: $10,000 for emails and $9,000 for web ads to support Christine O’Donnell, R.
- OH-SEN: $87,000 for television ads against Lee Fisher, D.