Tom Cruise is being sued by a man who claims that the actor hired an investigator who had his phones tapped in an effort to get the upper hand in a lawsuit, according to the NY Post.
- ctor Denzel Washington (“Flight”) is 58.
- Singer John Legend is 34.
- TV show host Gayle King is 58.
- Dame Maggie Smith (“Downton Abbey”) is 78.
- Actress Nichelle Nichols (“Star Trek”) is 80.
- Comic book legend Stan Lee is 90.
- Comedian Seth Meyers (“SNL”) is 39.
- Musician Edgar Winter is 66.
- Actor Joe Manganiello (“True Blood”) is 36.
- TV host Don Francisco (“Sábado Gigante”) is 72.
Cruise had originally sued magazine publisher Michael Davis Sapir for offering a half a million bucks to anyone who could offer “proof” that Cruise was gay. They settled, but now Cruise is in the hot seat and was forced to give a deposition about the phone-tapping accusations.
Here’s the kicker: he demanded total secrecy. Only one copy of the tape could be made. He also outlined when and where the tape can be played during the trial.
Good luck avoiding any leaks on this one, Tommy boy!
- Kate Winslet has married some guy named “Ned Rocknroll.” This can’t end well.
- Drake is asking Macy’s for profits from “his” phrase, “YOLO” (You Only Live Once), which appears on some of its merchandise.
- “Game of Thrones” was the “most pirated” show of 2012.
- Us Magazine reports that Britney Spears will be dumped from “X-Factor” for being “boring.”