Taylor Swift isn't making any new friends in Rhode Island. She recently purchased a seaside mansion there for a reported $17 million, but her neighbors are accusing her security staff of overstepping their bounds and being bullies.
According to Radar, "multiple reports" of harassment have surfaced from people who have wandered onto "her" beach and then been "rudely booted." Not so, says an official from the Parks Commission in the area.
"There has been an ongoing problem with people climbing onto her wall," the official told Radar, adding that folks are welcome on her beach but only below the high-tide water mark.
But abandon all hope, ye who enter nearer.
• Actress Liza Weil("Scandal") is 36.
• Musician Aesop Rock is 37.
• Actor Mark Wahlberg ("Pain & Gain") is 42.
• Actor Jeff Garlin ("Curb Your Enthusiasm") is 51.
• Saxophonist Kenny G is 57.
• Financial adviser Suze Orman is 62.
• Author Ken Follett is 64.
• Musician Laurie Anderson is 66.
• Journalist Bill Moyers is 79.
Singer Sharon Jones has been diagnosed with early-stage bile duct cancer and has canceled her album and tour plans to tackle it.
The wedding of Facebook billionaire Sean Parker cost him $10 million, but he also had to pay $2.5 million in fines to the California Costal Commission for all the construction he did for it on public land.
"American Idol" summer tour resale tickets are down nearly 350 percent.
The Writers Guild of America has ranked "The Sopranos" No. 1 among the best-written shows of all time.