The Hollywood Reporter has amassed the strangest things that have come to light so far in Michael Jackson’s family’s wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live.
In his last days, Jackson claimed that God was speaking directly to him. He also was so emaciated that people could see his heart beating out of his chest. Furthermore, the defense offers that since the CEO of AEG Live was the promoter for the final Elvis Presley tour, the dude should really know how to recognize a lost, drug-addicted superstar when he sees one.
Finally, emails have surfaced among the AEG Live executives where they disparage the King of Pop. When one lawyer for the company was headed to Jackson’s house, another said, “Does this mean you get to meet the freak?”
The more that comes to light, the sadder this whole thing is.
- “At heart, I’m a physicist,” Will Smith told New York magazine. “I look at everything in my life as trying to find the single equation, the theory of everything.”
- Rick Springfield has announced that next year he will release a book called “Magnificent Vibration.”
- The NYPD admits that no drugs were found in Amanda Bynes’ apartment and that no bong was ever recovered.
- “Bachelorette” contestant Kasey “Guard and Protect Your Heart” Kahl got three years of probation in connection with a bar fight last year.
- Rapper Chief Keef was arrested for the second time in a week, this time for allegedly going 110 mph in a 55-mph zone.
- Actor Jared Gilmore (“Mad Men”) is 13.
- Singer-songwriter Devendra Banhart is 32.
- Singer-songwriter Cee Lo Green is 39.
- Singer Wynonna Judd is 49.
- Actor Ralph Carter (“Good Times”) is 52.
- Actor Lou Diamond Phillips (“Longmire”) is 52.
- Actor Ted McGinley (“Revenge of the Nerds”) is 55.
- Drummer Topper Headon of The Clash is 58.
- Actor Colm Meaney (“Star Trek: The Next Generation”) is 60.
- Actor Clint Walker (“Cheyenne”) is 86.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity gossip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.