You would think Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi would be used to nasty comments from the peanut gallery by now, but one radio host’s tweet has her on full Meatball throttle.
Adam Schein of “Loud Mouths” wrote, “Just walked by Snooki at SiriusXM. I feel like I need a shower.” Yeah, that’s pretty mean and not very original.
- Actor Mason Gamble (“Dennis the Menace”) is 27.
- Supermodel Kate Moss is 39.
- Actor Denis O’Hare (“True Blood”) is 51.
- Singer Sade is 54.
- Director John Carpenter (“Halloween”) is 65.
- Radio host Dr. Laura Schlessinger is 66.
- Singer Ronnie Milsap is 70.
Snooks tweeted back, “Why can’t you say that to my face though? #toughguy.”
As expected, Snooki fans attacked and Schein fans defended, and it was a big mess. Now, according to a RadarOnline source (sports tweeter Incarcerated Bob), Snooki is reportedly trying to get Schein fired. Who knows how trustworthy he is, though, since the rest of his tweets seem to be about kooky Sandy Hook cover-up/conspiracy theories.
Scoop is firmly on Team Meatball for this one.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity sightings? Email email@example.com.
- Lindsay Lohan has reportedly fired her lawyer, Shawn Holley. Yet Holley was in court Tuesday to enter a not-guilty plea for LiLo in connection with a Santa Monica car crash last year. Interesting.
- One Direction will begin filming a 3-D movie in Japan this weekend.
- Edward Furlong was arrested on suspicion of domestic abuse for the third time in three months.
- Troubled country singer Mindy McCready’s boyfriend was found dead of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound.
- The Golden Globes broadcast got its highest ratings in six years, partially due to the very capable hosts Amy Poehler and Tina Fey.