We’ve been sitting on rumors about a split between Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon for a few days now, but it seems the talk is true. TMZ reports that the pair have been living separately and that the reason for the split was Ozzy’s most recent relapse.
“For the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs,” Ozzy said on Facebook. “I was in a very dark place and was an [a**hole] to the people I love most.”
However, Ozzy goes on to say that he and Sharon are not getting divorced and that he has been sober for 44 days. Multiple sources have pointed out that the couple has split up on numerous occasions and they always get back together. Good! We like happy endings.
- Hindi leaders are none too pleased that Selena Gomez wore a bindi on her forehead during her MTV Movie Awards performance. They want an apology.
- Gwyneth Paltrow came in first in the Star magazine “Most Hated Celebrities in Hollywood” list.
- Six-year-old “Toddlers & Tiaras” star Isabella Barrett has allegedly earned more than $1 million from the pageant circuit and her own makeup line.
- New Kids on the Block’s Joey McIntyre says he’s “OK” after narrowly missing the explosions at the Boston Marathon, finishing the race just moments before.
- Robert Downey Jr. told GQ that he is “one of the best actors” of his day.
- Actress Rooney Mara (“The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”) is 28.
- Singer Victoria Beckham is 39.
- Actress Jennifer Garner (“Alias”) is 41.
- Rapper Redman is 43.
- Singer-songwriter Liz Phair is 46.
- Actress Lela Rochon (“Waiting to Exhale”) is 49.
- Actor Sean Bean (“Game of Thrones”) is 54.
- Author Nick Hornby is 56.
- Actress Olivia Hussey (“Romeo and Juliet”) is 62.
- Actor David Bradley (“Harry Potter”) is 71.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity gossip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.