The Sun is claiming that Robert Pattinson has dumped Kristen Stewart for good.
The two had reportedly been fighting a lot, and there were whispers that they never really even reconciled and were just acting the part to help promote “Breaking Dawn — Part 2.”
- Musician Kid Rock is 42.
- First Lady Michelle Obama is 49.
- Actor Jim Carrey is 51.
- Musician Susanna Hoffs of The Bangles is 54.
- TV host Steve Harvey (“The Family Feud”) is 56.
- Muhammad Ali is 71.
- Talk show host Maury Povich is 74.
- Actor James Earl Jones is 82.
- Actress Betty White is 91.
Now that press junkets for the film are long gone and it has been nominated for a Razzie for the worst movie of the year, perhaps the charade is over. The Sun says that Pattinson got a lot of pressure from his friends and family to lose her, not to mention some choice tweets from Donald Trump offering his 2½ million cents.
- Charlie Sheen is going to be a grandfather. Just let that one sink in.
- Howard Stern has apologized for calling Lena Dunham a “little fat girl who kind of looks like Jonah Hill.”
- Conservative Utah organization The Sutherland Group is objecting to the Sundance Festival’s “obscene” lineup.
- The CW prequel drama to “Sex in the City,” “The Carrie Diaries,” may take place in 1980s New York, but don’t expect to see the Twin Towers in the show’s skyline.
- For some bizarre reason, AMC says it is going to bring back “The Killing” for a third season.