Prince William’s brother, Harry, is quite the playboy, but lately he’s been seen more than once with the same girl. According to the New York Post, Harry is dating Cressida Bonas, a filly of fine pedigree who is a dancer and, we are guessing, has a large collection of designer handbags.
- Actress Drew Barrymore (“Never Been Kissed”) is 38..
- Singer James Blunt is 39.
- Stylist Clinton Kelly (“What Not To Wear”) is 44.
- Actress Jeri Ryan (“Star Trek: Voyager”) is 45.
- Actor Paul Lieberstein (“The Office”) is 46.
- Actress Rachel Dratch is 47.
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan (“Twin Peaks”) is 54.
- Basketball legend Julius “Dr. J” Irving is 63.
- TV announcer Don Pardo (“SNL”) is 95.
The two were recently seen skiing in Switzerland and have vacationed together several times over the past year. Has grandma put the smackdown on the gad about town? He has to be feeling the pressure to marry. Still, being third in line to the throne is awesome.
You don’t have to kiss as much butt, for one thing, even if your own naked butt is plastered all over the tabloids.
- Fox News pundit Bill O’Reilly has now set his sights on “Killing Jesus,” which will be his next book.
- Paris Hilton’s stock has plummeted. She used to rake in as much as $750,000 per club appearance. Now she’s down to $250,000. Still, not bad for a night’s work.
- Mike Tyson is accusing Live Nation Entertainment of embezzling $300,000 from him.
- Brandi Glanville claims that the “Real Housewives” can make up to $250,000 per season. Bravo will ax most of the cast, though.
- M.I.A. says the Grammys’ salute to Bob Marley stole theme material from the same tribute that she did in concert in January.