Ministry for Victims and Survivors of Violent Crimes conduct prayer services.
July 11, 2014
The Restorative Justice Ministry for Victims and Survivors of Violent Crimes of the Archdiocese of San Francisco conducted prayer services for 5 separate victims of violent deaths in the city of San Francisco:
· Allen Calloway, a 32-year-old, was killed Friday June 27, 2014.
· Wesley Willis, a 49-year-old, was killed Friday July 4, 2014.
· Antonio Cortes, a 37-year-old, was killed Sunday July 6, 2014.
· Willie Caine, Jr., a 24-year-old, was killed Monday July 7, 2014.
· Keith Zinn, a 30-year-old, was killed Monday July 7, 2014.
All 5 deaths have been confirmed by the San Francisco Medical Examiner’s office. Father Paul T. Gawlowski, OFM Conv, of Saint Paul of the Shipwreck church will conduct the services at the sites listed below.
click to enlarge
Mike Koozmin/S.F. Examiner
1 of 32