Ever looked at Michael Jackson’s kids and thought, hm, they really don’t look a thing like their dad?
Well, TMZ reports that the Jackson clan is “pleading with the judge” to exclude any evidence relating to the three children’s paternity in the upcoming wrongful death lawsuit. Matriarch Katherine Jackson and the family are suing AEG Live for $40 billion for what they say is the entertainment company’s part in Michael’s death. Lawyers for the Jacksons filed papers to the court arguing that it’s “irrelevant” whether or not Michael was actually the kids’ biological father, hoping to bar the other side from bringing up the unpleasant subject.
However, as any good lawyer knows, all the AEG Live peeps need to do is plant the seeds of doubt -- “Exhibit A: Paris Jackson’s nose.”
- PSY is going to change the title of his next single, “Assarabia,” out of fear that it could offend Arabs.
- Lil Wayne was released from an L.A. hospital after six days in the ICU recovering from a rumored overdose.
- Journey guitarist Neal Schon is suing his former mother-in-law for defamation stemming from a blog in which she called him a deadbeat dad.
- Selena Gomez joked on “Letterman” about her breakup with Justin Bieber, saying, “I made him cry.”
- Rumors of Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert’s split have been greatly exaggerated, the still-together couple says.
- Actor Dean Geyer (“Glee”) is 27.
- Actress Freema Agyeman (“The Carrie Diaries”) is 34.
- Actress Bianca Lawson (“Pretty Little Liars”) is 34.
- Actress Liza Snyder (“Yes, Dear”) is 45.
- Model Kathy Ireland is 50.
- Actress Holly Hunter (“The Piano”) is 55.
- Director Spike Lee is 56.
- Actor William Hurt (“Altered States”) is 63.
- Actor Hal Linden (“Barney Miller”) is 82.
- Comedian Carl Reiner is 91.