Man who threatened other man over San Carlos parking spot pleads no contest 

And you thought parking in The City was bad.

A man who threatened another man at gunpoint over a parking spot in San Carlos last year pleaded no contest to the charge Wednesday, San Mateo County District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe said.

Guy William Bolich, 65, of San Carlos, was involved in an argument with another San Carlos man April 5, 2013, over a parking spot in the 1500 block of Walnut Street, Wagstaffe said. Bolich felt that the other man had taken his spot and the argument erupted into Bolich threatening the victim before pulling out a handgun.

Bolich was wearing a Sheriff's Office hat and told the victim that he was a deputy before he pulled the handgun, which turned out to be a BB gun, Wagstaffe said. The victim fled and called police.

Bolich was later arrested by actual sheriff's deputies.

Bolich pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge of brandishing an imitation firearm in a threatening way, Wagstaffe said.

Bolich was placed on one year court probation on condition no jail, fined $165 restitution, fined $40 for court operations and $30 for criminal conviction.

Bolich was out of custody on $50,000 bail, Wagstaffe said.

Pin It
Favorite

Latest in Crime & Courts

Tuesday, Jun 30, 2015

Videos

Related to Crime & Courts

© 2015 The San Francisco Examiner

Website powered by Foundation