Just when you thought her cubic zirconia star was about to fade, Kim Kardashian goes and gets herself pregnant with Kanye West’s baby. Now we can enjoy at least two more trimesters of publicity.
- Actress Kate Bosworth (“Straw Dogs”) is 30.
- Dancer Karina Smirnoff is 35.
- Actor Taye Diggs (“Private Practice”) is 42.
- Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. (“Radio”) is 45.
- Actress Tia Carrere (“Wayne’s World”) is 46.
- Gabrielle Carteris (“Beverly Hills, 90210”) is 52.
- Actor Ben Kingsley is 69.
- Actor Kim Coates (“Sons of Anarchy”) is 54.
- Televangelist Jim Bakker is 73.
TMZ reports that the out-of-wedlock Immoderate Conception happened in Rome in October, because we really needed to know that. It even emphasized that the Vatican is in Rome, as if that means they did it in the Sistine Chapel, perhaps in a confessional booth.
The website also claims the couple are adamant that their baby will not be a reality TV star. But maybe that’s because they know no one can really compete with Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson anyway.
- Green Day has announced plans to tour again in March, following Billie Joe Armstrong’s rehab stint.
- Adam Lambert blasted “Les Miserables” on Twitter, calling it out for amateur performances from “actors pretending to be singers.”
- The Motion Picture Academy has extended the deadline for Oscars voting due to a computer glitch.
- Hugh Hefner finally wed former Playmate Crystal Harris on New Year’s Eve.