Katt Williams appears to have lost custody of his children.
- Actress Sarah Shahi (“Fairly Legal”) is 33.
- Cash Warren, Jessica Alba’s hubby, is 33.
- Actor Evan Handler (“Californication”) is 52.
- Singer Pat Benatar is 60.
- Heavyweight champ and indoor-grilling enthusiast George Foreman is 63.
- Musician Donald Fagen of Steely Dan is 65.
- Actor William Sanderson (“True Blood”) is 65.
- Musician and songwriter Rod Stewart is 68.
The comedian was arrested Tuesday in Los Angeles on a bench warrant for failing to appear at his felony arraignment in Sacramento on charges of leading cops on a chase. Williams said he skipped that hearing to go to one in L.A. about his kids.
When asked if he got custody, Williams told TMZ, “No … the lady who tried to take ’em and lost in court twice, they gave ’em to her.”
Williams was arrested on child endangerment charges in December due to “numerous guns and illegal drugs in the house,” according to the police report.
- “I already want another baby,” says Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi.
- “Portlandia” actor Fred Armisen admitted to being “a terrible husband” to ex-wife Elisabeth Moss.
- Jack Osbourne’s wife, Lisa Stelly, said Taylor Swift has to be “bats**t crazy” when it comes to relationships.
- Justin Bieber will host an upcoming episode of “Saturday Night Live.”
- Where would the Razzies be without Adam Sandler? “That’s My Boy” leads the list of nominations this year.