Justin Bieber says he just had, like, the lamest birthday ever, despite going shirtless in London (in March?) and making the rounds of English clubs that don’t care that he is only 19 and a total idiot. Well, one club cared, hence the indelible stain on his special day.
Sources report that Cirque du Soir would not allow Will Smith’s 14-year-old son, Jaden, to enter due to his age, and the Biebs had to do the noble thing and take his posse elsewhere. Oh, the humanity! He then tweeted the cryptic “Worst birthday,” in what can only be a nod to minimalist poet William Carlos Williams.
- Nicki Minaj says she wants to be “taken seriously”; she took the first step and fired her hairdresser and makeup artist.
- Bobby Rogers, a founding member of Motown group The Miracles and a collaborator with Smokey Robinson, died Sunday at his home in Southfield, Mich. He was 73.
- Ex-Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash has filed a motion to dismiss all three lawsuits against him from men who have accused him of inappropriate sexual relations.
- The Navajo Nation is calling for an apology from CBS for a joke on “Mike & Molly” that called American Indians “a bunch of drunks.”
- Model Erin Heatherton is 24.
- Reality star Whitney Port is 28.
- Transgender advocate Chaz Bono is 44.
- Ex-Metallica bassist Jason Newsted is 50.
- Actor Steven Weber (“Wings”) is 52.
- Actress Patricia Heaton (“Everybody Loves Raymond”) is 55.
- Actor Mykelti Williamson (“Forrest Gump”) is 56.
- Actress Catherine O’Hara (“SCTV”) is 59.
- Singer Bobby Womack is 69.
- Actress Paula Prentiss (“The Stepford Wives”) is 75.