In the proud tradition of “my famous relative is a gazillionaire and I live in my own filth,” Justin Bieber’s grandpa has spoken to the British press about the squalor he is surrounded with no thanks to that no-goodnick grandchild of his.
Posing for the cameras in a stained T-shirt, George Bieber told The Sun that he sleeps on a dirty mattress in a two-room cabin that has a hole in the roof due to a tree that fell through it previously. No word on whether or not he owns a three-legged dog, but according to the Daily Mail his 56-year-old wife works 40 hours a week “hauling sacks of paint powder around.”
George says Justin is “too big for his britches” — which, come to think of it, could be why they are always halfway down his butt.
- A Dallas Fox News affiliate mistakenly tagged “New Girl” Zooey Deschanel in its closed-captioning as being a suspect in the Boston bombings.
- 3 Doors Down bassist Todd Harrell has been charged with vehicular homicide stemming from a suspected DUI.
- Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev tweeted earlier this year, “Breaking Bad taught me how to dispose of a corpse.”
- The marriage between Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries is now officially dissolved.
- Bradley Cooper visited Boston bombing victim Jeff Bauman in the hospital after he lost both legs below the knee.
- Actress Amber Heard (“The Rum Diary”) is 27.
- TV host Sherri Shepherd (“The View”) is 46.
- Actor Chris Makepeace (“Meatballs”) is 49.
- Actor Ryan Stiles (“The Drew Carey Show”) is 54.
- Musician Peter Frampton is 63.
- Director John Waters is 67.
- Actor Jack Nicholson is 76.
- Singer Glen Campbell is 77.
- Actress Estelle Harris (“Seinfeld”) is 86.
- Actress Charlotte Rae (“Diff’rent Strokes”) is 87.