Accusations of bad-boy antics continue to swirl around Justin Bieber. Several sources have been alleging for months that the teen idol enjoys, er, being in the vicinity of what appear to be marijuana cigarettes.
- Rapper Cam’ron is 37.
- Singer Natalie Imbruglia is 38.
- Comedian Rob Corddry (“The Daily Show”) is 42.
- Actress Gabrielle Anwar (“Burn Notice”) is 43.
- Country musician Clint Black is 51.
- Actor Michael Beck (“The Warriors”) is 64.
- Singer Alice Cooper is 65.
- Vice President Dan Quayle is 66.
- Director George A. Romero (“Night of the Living Dead”) is 73.
Now TMZ is reporting that Biebs was allegedly in the vicinity of another drug, “sizzurp,” a codeine concoction. The website says it has photos of Justin hanging out with Lil Za and Lil Twist, rolling blunts and sipping from “double cups,” which is Lil Wayne’s style of drinking the codeine.
Bieber’s sources adamantly deny any illegal drug use, though TMZ claims other people close to him are worried that he’s spending way too much time with people with the first name Lil who are a bad influence. Bieber took to Twitter to soothe worried souls: “some of these rumors about me are getting a little out of control now. dont believe the bs.”
- Ashton Kutcher was spotted over the weekend at the Roxie Theater in the Mission district.
- Frank Ocean says he will not press charges against Chris Brown for assault.
- Fox has bought the rights to the TV show “Celebrity Swan,” which promises to give mega-makeovers to washed-up female stars.
- “Girls” creator and star Lena Dunham has signed on to pen another HBO show.
- The wax version of Lance Armstrong at the Fisherman’s Wharf Wax Museum has a placard that now reads, “Disqualified 7 time winner of le Tour de France.”