Cast members from “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” lost it (again), allegedly inciting a huge brawl at Kim D’s notorious strip-mall clothing boutique.
According to the New York Daily News, a guy named Johnny Karagiorgis is accusing Jacqueline and Christopher Laurita and Joe Gorga of “attacking” him after he allegedly joked about the Lauritas’ son, who has autism. Clothes racks were destroyed, sinks were thrown (really, sinks?) and Karagiorgis claims he still bears the mark of a stiletto heel on his forehead.
“There was blood on the walls,” said the salon owner next door, Jennifer Dunn, who was quick to add that the “Housewives” cast feels “really awful about it.”
A judge disagrees, and has allowed charges of assault and terroristic threats against the three to proceed.
- Kathy Griffin’s talk show on Bravo has been canceled after two seasons.
- Wesley Snipes is out of jail for tax evasion, but he’s going to be under house confinement until July.
- Halle Berry is pregnant at 46.
- Snoop Dogg says open homosexuality in the rap world may never happen, since “rap is so masculine.”
- Adam Lambert has broken up with his boyfriend, Finnish star Sauli Koskinen
- Actor Taylor Kitsch (“Friday Night Lights”) is 32.
- Actress Emma Caulfield (“Buffy The Vampire Slayer”) is 40.
- Actress Patricia Arquette is 45.
- Actress Robin Wright (“House of Cards”) is 47.
- Rapper Biz Markie is 49.
- Musician Julian Lennon is 50.
- Guitarist Izzy Stradlin of Guns N’ Roses is 51.
- Actor John Schneider (“Smallville”) is 52.
- Director John Madden (“The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel”) is 64.
- Comedian Shecky Greene is 87.