Is dishy model Kate Upton dating P. Diddy?
The Sun reports that the two were definitely seen locking lips at a Miami nightclub last week. “They were kissing, they weren’t hiding it,” said an onlooker.
They also have been spotted dining out in New York, which we all know is the international sign for “goin’-a-courtin’.”
Upton in February broke up with her baseball boyfriend, the goofy-looking Tigers pitcher Justin Verlander. Diddy’s pretty goofy-looking too, once you remove the estimated $580 million that he’s worth.
No wonder that geeky high school kid asked her to the prom--she likes ‘em homely.
- “Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead” entered the top 10 on the U.K. iTunes chart after the death of Margaret Thatcher.
- “Breaking Bad” creator Vince Gilligan is reportedly considering making a spin-off show based on loveable sleezeball lawyer Saul Goodman.
- Social media analytics experts Socialbakers claim that 45 percent of Justin Bieber’s Twitter followers are fake.
- Alan Thicke’s mother-in-law has been charged with taking out a contract killing on her husband.
- Interior designer and TV personality Nate Berkus announced that he’s engagement to his boyfriend, Jeremiah Brent.
- Actress Morgan Lily (“X-Men: First Class”) is 13.
- Actress Dakota Blue Richards (“The Golden Compass”) is 19.
- Singer Joss Stone is 26.
- Actress Tricia Helfer (“Battlestar Galactica”) is 39.
- Actress Jennifer Esposito (“Blue Bloods”) is 40.
- Director Vincent Gallo (“The Brown Bunny”) is 52.
- Actor Meshach Taylor (“Designing Women”) is 66.
- Actress Louise Lasser (“Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman”) is 74.
- Actor Joel Grey (“Cabaret”) is 81.
- RFK widow Ethel Kennedy is 85.