Is Sean Lowe acting like Zsa Zsa Gabor on the set of “Dancing With the Stars”?
TMZ claims he’s been acting the opposite of the “aw, shucks” mensch that he was on “The Bachelor” by talking down to crew members, demanding to be shot from certain angles and even allegedly bragging to other cast members that, “This show NEEDS me.”
Says TMZ, “We’re told Sean’s ego has gotten so big … he now considers himself a brand and must ‘market accordingly.’” That doesn’t sound like the guy we just saw on season 17!
The executive producer of “DWTS” says it’s all bunk and that Lowe is a “pleasure and there is nothing diva-like about him.” Whom to believe?
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry called Madonna’s dis of the Boy Scouts’ anti-gay stance a “gratuitous shot.”
- Too Short will not be tried for felony narcotics possession and instead faces a misdemeanor charge.
- Pippa Middleton has reportedly dumped her literary agent after her poor book sales.
- My Chemical Romance has broken up.
- Dennis Quaid and his wife, Kimberly, have reunited despite the impending finalization of their divorce.
- NASCAR driver Danica Patrick is 31.
- Actor Lee Pace (“The Hobbit”) is 34.
- Actress Sarah Jessica Parker (“Sex and the City”) is 48.
- Musician King Buzzo of The Melvins is 49.
- Actress Marcia Cross (“Desperate Housewives”) is 51.
- Actress Bonnie Bedelia (“Parenthood”) is 65.
- Musician Elton John is 66.
- Singer Aretha Franklin is 71.
- Feminist Gloria Steinem is 79.
- Modeling mogul Eileen Ford is 91.