Things got way out of hand at the Welsh Corgi League petting party, leaving a man in critical condition.
The 30-year-old groundskeeper was on his ride-on lawnmower when he took a plunge into a lake on an estate owned by the British royal family, where the corgi-orgy was taking place, reported the Telegraph. No one is sure how exactly he ended up in the water, but seeing Queen Elizabeth II twerk with her canines would certainly make any man lose control of his vehicle.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity gossip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.QUICK TAKES
While behind the wheel of his buddy Justin Bieber's car, Lil Twist was arrested on suspicion of DUI on Thursday morning.
After being voted one of the "Worst Rappers of All Time" in GQ magazine, Violent J of Insane Clown Posse hit back with, "[They] should stick with what they know: Dressing preppy metrosexuals."
Randy Travis suffered a stroke soon after he underwent heart surgery and is now back in critical condition.
Adam Lambert is set to join the cast of "Glee" for the fifth season.
Idris Elba says President Barack Obama told him he was a huge "Luther" fan.HAPPY BIRTHDAY
• Actress Natalie Martinez ("Broken City") is 29.
• Actress Kristen Connolly ("The Cabin in the Woods") is 33.
• Actor Topher Grace ("That '70s Show") is 35.
• Actress Michelle Rodriguez ("The Fast and the Furious") is 35.
• Figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi is 42.
• Producer Brian Grazer is 62.
• Actress Cheryl Ladd ("Charlie's Angels") is 62.
• Fitness personality Richard Simmons is 65.
• Musician Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac is 70.
• Actor Bill Cosby ("The Cosby Show") is 76.