Yes, the only person who cares that Hulk Hogan has a sex tape is Hulk Hogan, and he is doggedly pursuing Gawker to remove all traces of the sordid romp.
The Hollywood Reporter says a judge ordered the website to take it down, but a written transcript of the encounter, along with a link to the footage, remains on Gawker. Defiant editor John Cook wrote, “The Constitution does unambiguously accord us the right to publish true things about public figures.” Oh dear, that pesky First Amendment.
On Monday, “a judge ordered an emergency stay of the temporary injunction in regards to a description of the tape.” Meanwhile, the Hulkster wants Gawker to be held in contempt.
Life was so much easier when he could just throw a chair and then body slam a guy.
- Michael Jackson’s wrongful death trial against AEG, brought by his mother, began Monday.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have asked for no baby gifts, but instead that donations be made to the Lurie Children’s Hospital in Chicago.
- Keira Knightley is going to wed her musician BF James Righton this weekend in the South of France.
- In pictures posted on Twitter, Rihanna proudly sports a tank top with the word “OAKLAND” on it. Represent!
- NBA player Jason Collins’ coming out has received a lot of praise, but not from ESPN’s Chris Broussard, who calls his homosexuality an “open rebellion to God.”
- Actor James Badge Dale (“Iron Man 3”) is 35.
- Actor Darius McCrary (“Family Matters”) is 37.
- Actress Jodhi May (“The Last of the Mohicans”) is 38.
- Actress Julie Benz (“Dexter”) is 41.
- Director Wes Anderson (“Moonrise Kingdom”) is 44.
- Singer Tim McGraw is 46.
- Singer Ray Parker, Jr. is 59.
- Actress Joanna Lumley (“Absolutely Fabulous”) is 67.
- Singer Rita Coolidge is 68.
- Singer Judy Collins is 74.