A former associate of Garth Brooks is accusing him of being a colossal douche bag. Producer Lisa Sanderson is suing the country crooner for $425,000 in back pay and punitive damages, stemming from the fact that he is a “paranoid, angry, deceitful and vindictive man who would turn against those closest to him on a dime.”
Hey now, if that was grounds for a lawsuit then Donald Trump would never leave the courtroom. According to TMZ, Sanderson says Brooks “screwed her in the salary, bonus and profits department, allegedly lying to her about the pot of gold she'd get if she stuck around.”
Sanderson also says Brooks regularly rejected lucrative acting roles because he didn’t want to play second fiddle to anyone, and that he even turned down the role of a villain in “Twister” because he didn’t want to be outshined by a tornado.
Actually, his faded career does have something in common with a cyclone: a giant sucking sound.
- Michael Douglas' son Cameron will have to finish serving his nearly 10-year prison sentence after an appeals court Monday sided with a judge who punished him severely after the younger Douglas was caught with drugs in prison.
- Former “90210” star Ian Ziering has joined the Vegas Chippendales review.
- Apparently Justin Bieber further honored Anne Frank by wearing shades and shadowboxing with his homie at the Anne Frank House.
- Folks have donated more than $5.6 million on Kickstarter to get a “Veronica Mars” movie made. Holy crap.
- Actress Gina Carano (“Haywire”) is 31.
- Actor Lukas Haas (“Jobs”) is 37.
- Actor David Lyons (“ER”) is 37.
- Musician-producer Akon is 40.
- Actor Peter Billingsley (“A Christmas Story”) is 42.
- Actor Jon Cryer (“Two and a Half Men”) is 48.
- Actor Martin Lawrence (“Big Momma’s House”) is 48.
- Actress Ellen Barkin (“The New Normal”) is 59.
- NBA great Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is 66.
- Singer Bobby Vinton is 78.