Gawker has obtained documents that show four more men came forward with sexual assault accusations against John Travolta last year.
The info was taken from insurance claims filed against his production company for assault, including the actor’s “longtime stunt double, his former driver, and a physical therapist,” according to Gawker. The insurer paid out $84,500 to two of the claimants.
There seems to be a double-standard here, because if a male movie star had been accused of sexually preying on up to six women, he would be a pariah by now. Maybe Scientology really does run Hollywood.
- The Rolling Stones have announced a nine-city tour, and one of the shows will be in Oakland on May 5.
- Jimmy Fallon has secured a deal to take over the “Tonight Show” after Jay Leno splits.
- A fifth accuser has come forward with allegations that ex-Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash had sex with him when the accuser was 16.
- Pixar has announced a sequel to “Finding Nemo,” called “Finding Dory.”
- Khloe Kardashian responded to all the accusations of fraud against her husband’s charity, “Cathy’s Kids,” by calling the haters “finicky.” (“You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.” –“The Princess Bride”)
- Actor James Roday (“Psych”) is 37.
- Illusionist David Blaine is 40.
- Singer-Songwriter Jill Scott is 41.
- Actress Nancy McKeon (“The Facts of Life”) is 47.
- Actor Robert Downey Jr. (“The Avengers”) is 48.
- Actor David Cross (“Arrested Development”) is 49.
- Actress Christine Lahti (“Hawaii Five-O”) is 63.
- Actor Craig T. Nelson (“Parenthood”) is 69.
- Music mogul Clive Davis is 81.
- Poet Maya Angelou is 85.