Flavor Flav is in big trouble. The rapper is heading to trial for allegedly threatening to kill his girlfriend’s 17-year-old son with a butcher knife.
An evidentiary hearing was held in Las Vegas on Wednesday, and according to the Huffington Post, the minor pointed to Flav and identified him as “the man wearing the clock around his neck” who he says chased him into his bedroom and stabbed the knife through the door during an argument last October.
Flav’s lawyers claim self-defense, since the teen is 6-foot-3 and 200 pounds, and had placed the 5-foot-6, 131-pound Flav in a headlock to break up a fight the rapper was having with his mom.
Flav will be arraigned April 18, and he faces up to 12 years in prison. Why didn’t anyone call 911? Oh, wait…
- Jay-Z is defending his recent trip to Cuba with wife Beyoncé in a new song called "Open Letter." Two Florida Republican lawmakers have questioned whether the trip was officially licensed by the U.S.
- The D.A. will not be pursuing battery charges against Jenna Jamison for allegedly attacking a transgender porn star inNewport Beach.
- P. Diddy and Kate Upton—already dubbed “Diddy Up” by tabloids--deny that they are involved, calling the rumors “laughable.”
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are reportedly postponing their summer wedding.
- The voice behind Charlie Brown in the original “Peanuts” TV specials, Peter Robbins, has pleaded guilty to threatening and stalking his ex-girlfriend and her plastic surgeon.
- Actress Brooklyn Decker (“Battleship”) is 26.
- Actress Claire Danes (“Homeland”) is 34.
- Actress Shannen Doherty (“Charmed”) is 42.
- Country musician Vince Gill is 56.
- Actor Andy Garcia (“Ocean’s Thirteen”) is 57.
- Actor David Cassidy (“The Partridge Family”) is 63.
- TV host David Letterman is 66.
- Actor Ed O’Neill (“Modern Family”) is 67.
- Musician Herbie Hancock is 73.
- Author Beverly Cleary is 97.