Electrical panel smoke, fire causes alarm at City Hall 

click to enlarge Any fire caused by the problem with the electrical panel was extinguished by City Hall's sprinkler system. - GETTY IMAGES FILE PHOTO
  • Getty Images File Photo
  • Any fire caused by the problem with the electrical panel was extinguished by City Hall's sprinkler system.

The San Francisco Fire Department is responding to City Hall tonight, a dispatcher said.

The Fire Department did not confirm whether there was a fire in the building, but initial reports said sprinklers in the building were turned on and there may have been a small fire in one room.

Stay tuned for more details as they come in.

About The Author

Bay City News

Pin It
Favorite

More by Bay City News

Latest in Neighborhoods

Saturday, Dec 10, 2016

Videos

Readers also liked…

Most Popular Stories

© 2016 The San Francisco Examiner

Website powered by Foundation