Did Jennifer Aniston postpone her wedding plans with Justin Theroux? Rumors are a-churnin’ that the pair continue to stretch out their wedding date, this time until the summer.
The Huffington Post notes that the nuptials were supposedly going to occur “after March 8,” but of course that never happened. Are things rocky? Doesn’t appear like it, especially since they can’t keep their hands off each other in public. Some sources claim Aniston is gun-shy after the super stressful wedding she had to Brad Pitt (remember him?). Others say that she wants a big wedding but Theroux wants it intimate. Still others say the opposite is true.
One thing is for certain: It’s not going to happen soon, because the actress admitted last week that she has yet to pick out a dress.
- Swedish cops raided Justin Bieber’s tour bus and found “a small amount of narcotics,” rumored to be marijuana.
- Meanwhile in Maryland, rapper 2 Chainz has been acquitted on drug charges stemming from a traffic stop.
- Metallica is almost finished with post-production of its 3-D IMAX concert film, “Through the Never,” due out in September.
- Melissa Gilbert and Timothy Busfield are now officially wed.
- The triumphant return of the soaps “All My Children” and “One Life To Live” happens Monday when they debut on Hulu.
- Actor Channing Tatum (“Magic Mike”) is 33.
- Actor Nyambi Nyambi (“Mike & Molly”) is 34.
- Actress Stana Katic (“Castle”) is 35.
- Actor Tom Welling (“Smallville”) is 36.
- Actor Kevin James (“Hotel Transylvania”) is 48.
- Actor Jet Li (“The Expendables”) is 50.
- Actress Joan Chen (“Lust, Caution”) is 52.
- Actor Giancarlo Esposito (“Breaking Bad”) is 55.
- Singer Bobby Rydell is 71.
- Actress Carol Burnett (“Mama’s Family”) is 80.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity gossip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.