It might have been an off-hand remark, but Chris Brown told Ryan Seacrest on his “On Air” show that he would “love to cover” Taylor Swift’s “I Knew You Were Trouble.” The mind boggles.
Would he dedicate it to Frank Ocean, who he allegedly cold-cocked and called a “faggot”; or to Rihanna, who he famously beat up before the Grammys in 2009; or maybe the lowly parking lot attendant that he was caught verbally assaulting on tape when he was asked to pay $10? If only he had seen the warning signs beforehand and listened to his gut!
There are some parts of the song that fit -- “So shame on me now” and “I realize the joke is on me, yeah!”
- A copy of a script from the final season of “Breaking Bad” was reportedly stolen, sending the cast, writers and crew into a tailspin about what to do if the plot leaks out.
- Cal/OSHA has fined the makers of “The Lone Ranger” movie $61,445 after a crew member drowned during filming.
- Kim Kardashian denies that pregnancy has made her balloon to 200 pounds, but if it had “it wouldn’t even bother me.”
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth say that their wedding is back on.
- Dionne Warwick says she owes the IRS $10 million in back taxes, despite only having $25,000 in assets.
- Actress Brenda Song (“The Suite Life On Deck”) is 25.
- Giants catcher Buster Posey is 26.
- Singer Stacy “Fergie” Ferguson is 38.
- Actor Nathan Fillion (“Castle”) is 42.
- Singer Mariah Carey is 43.
- Actress Elizabeth Mitchell (“Lost”) is 43.
- Actress Pauley Perette (“NCIS”) is 44.
- Smooth jazz dude Dave Koz is 50.
- Director Quentin Tarantino is 50.
- Actor Michael York (“Star Wars: The Clone Wars”) is 71.