Even though Frank Ocean took the high road and decided not to press charges against Chris Brown for alleged assault last month, Brown refused to join the standing ovation that Ocean received at the Grammys on Sunday.
- Actress Christina Ricci is 33.
- Actor Jesse Spencer (“House”) is 34.
- Director Darren Aronofsky (“Black Swan”) is 44.
- Actor Josh Brolin (“Gangster Squad”) is 45.
- Actress Joanna Kerns (“Growing Pains”) is 60.
- Keyboardist Ray Manzarek of The Doors is 74.
- Author Judy Blume is 75.
- Basketball legend Bill Russell is 79.
- Sportscaster Joe Garagiola is 87.
Ocean beat out Brown for best urban contemporary album, and it was blaringly obvious that Brown was a sore loser as he sat there in his seat, front-row center, while everyone else stood and applauded.
Adele could be seen glaring his way during the snub. Later, she appeared to be yelling at Brown while he stood there, mouth agape and hands out in “Who, me?” supplication. Did she tell him off? It sure looks that way. The gal’s got moxie.
- The Black Keys’ drummer Patrick Carney seems to agree with Justin Bieber’s snubbing at the Grammys. “[They’re] for like music, not for money ... and he’s making a lot of money. He should be happy.” Wait, so an alternative rocker says the Grammys are for music and not money?
- Everyone is talking about Florence Welch’s horrendous “lizard gown” at the Grammys. Really bad, Flo.
- Zach Galifianakis has brought back “Between Two Ferns” after a two-year hiatus, kicking off with a hilarious “Oscar Buzz Edition.”
- Taylor Swift told Elle magazine, “I never chase boys.”