Chris Brown threw another fit in a parking lot this week. But this time it was over a valet who attempted to get the $10 fee from The Most Hated Man in R&B.
According to TMZ, America’s Sweetheart had appeared at a bowling alley inStudio City for a charity event, but apparently felt that 10 bucks to get his car back was an abomination. He taunted the valet and got up in his face, saying, “Give me my [bleeping] keys … [bleep] 10 dollars.” Then when the poor man stands his ground, Brown says, “We gonna turn this whole spot up… I promise you.”
Finally his posse handed over the cash, Brown snatched his keys with a “funky ass 10 dollars” and they bounced. What, no tip?
- George Lucas hinted that the next “Star Wars” film might feature Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill.
- Us magazine reports that Jake Gyllenhaal “might be” dating Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Emily DiDonato.
- Kim Kardashian had a scare Tuesday when she was rushed to a hospital after having severe stomach pain. She and her baby are reportedly fine.
- Jessica Simpson has revealed that her baby is a boy.
- TV personality Kat Von D is 31.
- Actor James Van Der Beek (“Don’t Trust the B--- In Apartment 23”) is 36.
- Actor Freddie Prinze Jr. (“Scooby-Doo”) is 37.
- Actor Boris Kodjoe (“Resident Evil”) is 40.
- Actress Camryn Manheim (“Ghost Whisperer”) is 52.
- TV anchor Lester Holt is 54.
- Actor Aidan Quinn (“Elementary”) is 54.
- Musician Gary Numan is 55.
- Musician Randy Meisner of The Eagles is 67.
- Musician Micky Dolenz of the Monkees is 68.