A second woman has come forward claiming that Justin Bieber fathered her child.
The dalliance, according to Fox, allegedly began at a steamy Florida hotspot known as TGI Fridays, which is so perfect. The unnamed woman said she gave birth in 2010 and that the lil jalapeno popper looks just like his daddy.
Though there was initial buzz that statutory rape could be on the table (Bieber was only 16 at the time of the alleged coupling, while she was 23), Florida law makes exemptions for sex between anyone under the age of 24. Another woman came forward with a paternity suit against J-Bib back in ’11 but it was subsequently dropped.
For only being a reported 5-foot-7 and 110 pounds, Justin Bieber apparently packs a lot of virility. Now if he can only start packing condoms.
- “The Rachel Maddow Show” on MSNBC hit an all-time ratings low in May.
- Courtney Love has reformed Hole and has renamed it “Courtney.”
- After winning a 2013 Webby Award for Meme of the Year, Grumpy Cat got herself a movie deal. The bad news? It’s from the people who brought us “Jack and Jill.”
- The Velvet Underground settled a lawsuit against the Andy Warhol Foundation for the rights to the banana design on its album cover.
- Us magazine reports that Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus are “definitely over.”
- Actor Colin Farrell (“Dead Man Down”) is 37.
- Actress Archie Panjabi (“The Good Wife”) is 41.
- Actress Brooke Shields (“Lipstick Jungle”) is 48.
- Musician Darryl McDaniels of Run-D.M.C. is 49.
- Musician Corey Hart is 51.
- TV host Patti Stanger (“Millionaire Matchmaker”) is 52.
- Actress Lea Thompson (“Back To The Future”) is 52.
- Actress Sharon Gless (“Burn Notice”) is 70.
- Singer Peter Yarrow of Peter, Paul and Mary is 75.
- Actor Clint Eastwood (“Gran Torino”) is 83.
Got scoops or Bay Area celebrity gossip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.