Ex-Nickelodeon sweetie pie gone bad Amanda Bynes has been doing a great job keeping up the “Look-At-Me!/What-Are-You-Doing-Looking-At-Me?!” schtick, this time by threatening to sue media outlets for stating the obvious.
“I’m suing @usweekly & @perezhilton for continuing to act like I’m doing something wrong by tweeting and walking to photoshoots. [F***] you!!!!” she tweeted.
She’s not helping her case by saying things on Twitter like, “It doesn’t matter what you think about yourself. All that matters is what your lover thinks of you.” (Oh girl, you are in for a world of hurt.) Or, “I want @drake to murder my vagina.”
Then on Tuesday, she traipsed through Times Square in New York with a man’s shirt draped over her head, barely able to see where she was going. There’s a metaphor there, folks.
- Taylor Swift will make an appearance on the season finale of “New Girl.”
- Maria Shriver STILL hasn’t taken down her massive Christmas lights display at her Brentwood pad.
- Justin Bieber officially denies spitting on or threatening to kill his angry neighbor.
- Kirsten Dunst says that having to kiss Brad Pitt in “Interview With The Vampire” was “disgusting.”
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have been shopping a reality TV show based on their lives.
- Actress Jessica Chastain (“Zero Dark Thirty”) is 37.
- Actress Lucy Lawless (“Spartacus”) is 45.
- Director Michel Hazanavicius (“The Artist”) is 46.
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson is 50.
- Actress Amy Sedaris (“Puss in Boots”) is 52.
- Actress Annabella Sciorra (“The Sopranos”) is 53.
- Lollapalooza creator Perry Farrell is 54.
- Actress Marina Sirtis (“Star Trek: The Next Generation”) is 58.
- Actor Bud Court (“Harold and Maude”) is 65.
- Comedian Eric Idle is 70.