In what is starting to go beyond amusing and into someone-please-help-her territory, Amanda Bynes was reportedly tossed from a gymnastics class in New York City for, you guessed it, acting erratically.
This time, according to the New York Post, Bynes broke down crying after her wig fell off during a cartwheel. She had allegedly shown up to the class in fishnets and lingerie, and was “spinning around and mumbling to herself,” according to a source. She was eventually asked to leave because she kept walking in front of people and wandering around the mat talking to herself.
“Staff were concerned about her manner and worried she might be a hazard to other people in the class,” a source told the Post. Paging Dr. Drew…
- A judge has ruled that the wrongful death case brought by Katherine Jackson against the entertainment company AEG Live will not be televised.
- Alice Cooper’s guitarist claims that he witnessed the rocker rejecting the advances of Raquel Welch, so as to remain true to his then-girlfriend--and now wife of 36 years--Sheryl Goddard. Aw.
- Actress Betty Buckley claims that she secretly buried her dog Rags in a garden at the Chateau Marmont several years ago.
- Actress and former Mouseketeer Annette Funicello died at the age of 70. She had been fighting multiple sclerosis for 20 years.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber wants to turn Jack Black’s “School of Rock” into a Broadway musical.
- Actress Kristen Stewart (“Twilight”) is 23.
- Actress Leighton Meester (“Gossip Girl”) is 27.
- TV personality Jenna Jamison is 39.
- Actress Cynthia Nixon (“Sex and the City”) is 47.
- Model Paulina Porizkova is 48.
- Designer Marc Jacobs is 50.
- Actor Dennis Quaid (“Soul Surfer”) is 59.
- Actress Michael Learned (“The Waltons”) is 74.
- Humorist Tom Lehrer is 85.
- Publisher Hugh Hefner is 87.