As the online version of the San Francisco Examiner, sfexaminer.com connects consumers with a premium blend of news and information from the best local news team in the Bay Area.
Ad campaigns can be targeted to content categories such as Local News, Politics, Sports, Entertainment, and Economics.
With over one million page views a month, sfexaminer.com attracts an affluent, well-educated demographic:
|Earn $75k or more||38%
Available ad sizes:
- Leaderboard (728 x 90)
- Rectangle (300 x 250)
- Skyscraper (160 x 600)
- Half page square (300 x 600)
- Header buttons(120 x 90)
- Pencil bar (950 x 60)
- Home page or section takeover
- Hosted video (300 x 250, 30 seconds)
- E-dition newsletter (160 x 600, 728 x 90, 300 x 250)
- Insider promotional emails (200 x 200)
All ads must follow these creative specs:
- Maximum file sizes are 40k .jpg .gif .swf or rich media
- Maximum animation time is 15 seconds
- Expansion of rich media must be user initiated
- Sounds must be user initiated
- All click-throughs open in a new browser window
- Faux functionality is not permitted
- Ads cannot be disguised as news or mimic site functionality
The San Francisco Examiner is paving the way for the future of news and changing the way people think about daily local newspapers.
Three components give you a smarter way to reach highly sought-after consumers at more affordable rates:
- The Examiner uses a direct marketing approach to home deliver news to carefully selected, high-sales potential households throughout San Francisco and the Peninsula.
- Our exclusive local reporting, combined with national and world coverage, gives readers a complete, concise package with the news they want.
- The paper is delivered free and is available via rack distribution in high-impact commuter locations such as BART and Caltrain stations, upscale neighborhoods and, of course, online.
To have an SF Examiner sales representative contact you for advertising, please call or email:
Jay Curran, Chief Revenue Officer